The attack on Yemen is not “Saudi-led” but merely Saudi-fronted. Britain and America are concealed behind what Lord Curzon once called an ‘Arab facade’. Philip Hammond claimed Britain aren’t directly involved in the Yemen campaign but hinted they could be in the future. He instead states that Britain will support the assault on Yemen “in every practical way short of engaging in combat”.  Below is a catalogue of British involvement, based on reporting so far:
Direct involvement by British personnel
- British military personnel key in the codes that help select and attack targets. 
- Britain provides Saudi Arabia with intelligence for targeting. 
- “[S]ix [British] experts are working with Saudi targeteers who select locations for attack.” 
- British officials have access to lists of targets. 
- Targeting training: Britain is providing targeting training to Saudi forces, including for cruise missile attacks. Three three-week courses in targeting for the Royal Saudi Air Force (20 attendees on each). Saudi land forces were trained in targeting and “weapons-locating radar”.